Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday

Another gorgeous day here in Southern California. Its amazing how many of my posts start out that way. Hubby and I are in a little bit of a rut today just feeling "off". Was thrilled to be showcased at Stampin411 Stampers Showcase for this past weeks challenge.


Just finished my card for the Paper Player's challenge. It's always going to be my Valentine for my husband. I like the colors and the sparkli-ness gives it a femnine feeling but not overly girly.



Finished my globe lamp. So much fun! I purchased a globe at a yard sale a few weeks ago and then my son decided to play soccer with it and it broke in half. So instead of tossing it I decided to re-create it. It turned out so cute I love it! Can't wait to find a place to put it...probably the kiddos room.



Finished another t-shirt necklace. They are so much fun to make and I wish I was bold enough to wear them all the time. This one went to MAKE GOOD down in San Diego.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jessica! I really like the texture, and the clip you added to the glittery heart! The sentiment is perfect! I also LOVE your globe light! Very clever! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jessica! So clever to put the boy and girl silhouette in the frrame from elementary elegance--they look as if they are made for each other! And speaking of clever...the globe lamp? OMG! And the t-shirt necklace is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing all your creativity with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete