Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a new month

Today was a totally selfish day. I dropped the kiddos at daycare & preschool...then ran. To the dentist for a cleaning then onto the movies to see "One for the Money". Movie didn't of course live up to my expectations being a fan of the books. However Joe Morelli was cast perfectly...not to mention that he's hot in an unexpected way. Still looking forward to the next one!

Worked on some cards this weekend...had fun and was defintely challenged by all the challenges online. I've got my monthly card class on Thursday so I'm hoping the ladies like the new creations.





I've been slowly decorating my "craft" room and I've recently stacked these vintage suitcases and yesterday I added a birdcage that I found at SweetNSassy and threw in a few vintage books and waaaa-laaaaaaaaaaaa!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards!! Your ladies will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, and I like the books in the birdcage. I have soooo many books...cute way to display. ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- love all the cards. Wish I could come to your class! Thanks so much for playing along this week on Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful set of cards! They are all unique and different from one another. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards & the books in the Bird cage made me smile.... Thanks for sharing, I hope you'll stop by for a visit too~
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy and all lovely. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete