Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lazy Day

Perhaps its the constant change in the weather or that my son is sick, but its been incredibly hard to get any quality creation time the last few days. However last night when all were sleeping I snuck out and created a few cards!


Colors Used: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla & Pear Pizzaz
I started out making the little flowers one way and then inverted them and sprinkled a little of the dazzling diamonds on them.


Colors Used: Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral
A little stamp kissing for the first time. Very feminine!


Last card that I created was just a quick simple card created out of scraps I had. My sister's Birthday is tomorrow so she will be receiving this card.

This is my new acquisition...its a lovely wooden sign with my shop name on it! Yeah...I'm working my new booth set up around it. Working on putting my stash of wooden doors, windows and shutters into an 8x4 setup. We will see how it turns out minus a contractors help!



Plus some goodies that I'm in love with!


These placemats are moss!! How cute are they...I'm going to attempt to make some this weekend to give to my sister. She has a setup where these would be well received in her home. In my home my kids would just try to eat them...or worse!


I have these bust however mine are fully painted and I think I'll just spray paint them white...how pretty they would look flanking some vintage books.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card using the Paper players colors! I just love that little image! Thanks for playing with us and using my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Paper Players card--I never would have thought to try the kissing technique with that stamp set but it's gorgeous! Lovey job...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete