Thursday, January 12, 2012

Totally In Love

I am soooo in love with CraftGawker!! So many inspiring pictures and amazing artists. I love it! Could spend hours thinking and thinking. In fact I've already started on project and I'll post pictures soon. A cat bed out of an old suitcase...oh yeah!


Mini Paper Party Hats made from recylced toilet paper rolls.

Vintage suitcase turned stool....ADORABLE!

Easy Leather Bow Bracelet.
All of these fun things can be found on CraftGawker!!!

A couple of cards I whipped up!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are CUTE!!! Fun & fresh! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the color combo on the second one and the sweet little girl image on the first. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete