Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just finished taking pictures of some new products I'll be offering at my Spring Show lineup. First show that will be getting the first pick will of course be the lovely Vintage Marketplace.


Just finished these Frenchie Gift Sets. Included in each set is the burlap drawstring bag, 6 fancy clothespins, 3 yards of lovely champagne seam binding and 6 kraft tags.



Sweet little glitter & embossing powders!


Fabric ribbons....these look adorable wrapped around packages or use them for product packaging.



Plus these lovelies I'm including in orders from my Etsy shop.


Is it just me or is packaging just so much fun! These gorgeous vintage laces looked great paired with some shipping tags stamped with french script.


Plus a fun yet simple card I finished last night. Using Stampin Up Tea Shoppe stamp set....love this set. So Shabby Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment