Saturday, February 11, 2012

the other half

Thought I'd give you a little preview of the other half of my globe. If you saw my older post you know I turned on half into a lampshade.


I didn't really know what to do with the other half. I was completely inspired by this globe artwork by Patina White It's so much fun and I really wanted to create one.


However I had everything except for the background. Driving home on Thursday I spot a chippy white piece of wood alongside the road. Of course I pull over and there was this great bee box top. Aged to perfection!!! I really enjoyed how it turned out.



Also finished a few more scrabble tile phrases however in aqua. "JUNK LUV" is my favorite.



My oldest son and I worked on his valentines for school. Mainly he ate candy while mommy assembled the boxes and "ate candy". The kit we had was from Stampin Up. Its called "LOVE BOTS" and they are these fun little boxes featuring a robot and sweet sentiment. However after we were all done we had a bunch of these cute little heart punches left over. So I created some cupcake toppers to add to the cupcakes for school on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment