Monday, November 21, 2011

Queen Bee Finale

Another amazing Queen Bee show. Thank you to Jessica & Mique for putting on the best handmade market! Can't wait for the next show....I'm even contemplating upgrading to a larger size booth. Sold out of a lot of goodies that I brought. My vintage santa claus wrapping paper flew out the door....luckily I still have about 20rolls I just finished rolling out...if you'd like to purchase some email me. All my lampshades...gone. I've made a few more for the Vintage Marketplace & Sew Funky. Time to get cracking on some more. The hubby and I made a little getaway of the market. Spent the night at the Hilton and did a little shopping & dinner at Bucca Di Beppos. Now trying to get everything unpacked and then repacked for the Vintage Marketplace. Plus my Heartsy vouchers will be up for purchase on November 30th!! A great way to get more for your buck in my Etsy shop.

Some of my favorite booths from the Queen Bee Market Holiday Show!

Creme De La Gems



D&A Home



We Love Citrus


Fairly Fabulous


Hope & Heritage
This gal had her baby strapped to her back the whole time she was unloading....the baby was so content it was amazing!!



Smitten
Love her stuff she sells at the Second Chances Barn here in Fallbrook. I've purchased quite a few things through her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment