Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its a Nice Day for a White Wednesday

I know its Tuesday but my day tomorrow is swamped so an early White Wednesday post and a few new goodies being posted in my etsy shop as well!


"A Grateful Heart is a Happy Heart"


Another of my limited edition Mini Christmas Stockings. This one is all about Shabby-Chic-Ness. Available in my Etsy Shop Earth Cookie Creations



Some of my vintage paper prints.



And finally my Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge Card. I used the Presto Pattern paper with some rose red ink & spritzed with silver foil. Then I embossed my image with Pewter embossing powder & sponged then colored with stampin write markers in blushing bride & rose red. I like the way the card turned out however not thrilled about the saturation of the colors....need to change up the palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment