Wednesday, October 5, 2011

White Wednesday #120 & Sew Funky Sneak Peeks

This weekend is so busy and I am "Sew" excited. On Saturday I'll be a vendor at the lovely Sew Funky Vintage Marketplace. In Riverside, CA...button is on the side of my blog. A couple new goodies I've been working on and of course my scrappy lamps!!
Another chalkboard Globe...and some fun hanging chalkboard signs. I think these would look great in a child's room.

On Sunday I'll be showcasing my wares at the Second Chances Barn in Fallbrook, CA. 9-4 and this should be a pretty fun event. The Second Chances Barn is filled with gorgeous Shabby-fabulous goods!
3137 South Mission



Plus my White Wednesday inspiration for the week. With this crisp fall weather it gets harder and harder to wake up in the mornings. I just want to snuggle under the covers and I could live in this bed! Georgina Duvet Cover by Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment