Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sew Funky ReCap & WW #121

Had a very very very very very busy weekend. First off on Saturday I was off to Riverside to sell my wares at the Sew Funky Marketplace. It was SEW much fun! Loved all the goodies and it was soooo packed. Amazing eye candy and the venue was well organized. My scrap lamps went home with many customers...working on new ones already. I'll be at the Holiday Show as well...check out the website...www.sewfunky.blogspot.com!




Sunday & Monday my wares were on display at The Second Chances Barn in Fallbrook. Lovely setting and tons of fun finds to be had in this shop. Plus then yesterday I purchased this gorgeous plant stand from Sweet N Sassy. It's a great little shop in Fallbrook and I just adore the girls there!

Is it too early for Christmas? I've got a bunch of Christmas products and I'm starting to pull them out. But is it too early...will I get burned out early on. I really hope not as it is my favorite Holiday. Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with family, food & friends...nothing is better!
Some of my paper swallow ornaments...just posted in my etsy shop:
Earth Cookie Creations


Plus isn't this dress just absolutely gorgeous!! I'm loving it...plus I'd love it even more if I had the figure to pull it off.
BasyaBerkman


Thanks for reading my rambles this week...more mindless ramblings to come. Plus a Tutorial and a giveaway this month...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment