Friday, April 8, 2011

In the Mood

I have been in a crafting mood lately...feeling so inspired after attending Glitterfest! Plus I won a prize at that lovely event!!!...woo-hoo!! So here are a couple little peeks at what I've been working on.

Winged Victories (these adorable little girls are sooooo much fun to create)




Birds Nest are showing up everywhere in my life right now...so stinking cute!!!




Plus some other little doo-dads I've been tinkering with...not really my media but still fun to try something else.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica- Bethanie from Etsy here. I was spending way way too much money over at Etsy. So I shut down my account. Will you email me (junker2204@live.com) when you get your cropadile. I am worried because I thought it would come by now. But since I no longer have an Etsy account, I can no longer convo with you. THanks. Bethanie

    ReplyDelete